Roger joined Bride Hall in September 2003.
Responsible for asset and investment management.
After a year in private practice, Roger spent 3 years at British Rail Property Board before joining Hammerson plc in 1990.
- Asset management of Hammersons UK shopping centres, including Brent Cross.
- Following the acquisition of The Oracle, Reading (1996) responsible for leasing and setting up the management systems for the operation of the centre.
- From March 2000, involved in the redevelopment of Bullring Birmingham, including leasing, scheme design, the design and management of the retail shop-fitting process, non-retail income generation, signage, retailer recruitment and city centre liaison.
- Following the acquisition of Westside Plaza, Edinburgh in 2003, improved the quality and value of the asset through delivering a new head-lease and leasing vacant units.
- Managed Warner Estate Holdings Agora Fund’s development portfolio which included the extension of Fishergate Shopping Centre Preston, the redevelopment of Market Hall Bolton, the master-planning of Birkenhead Town Centre and the development options for The Pallasades, Birmingham.
- Secured asset management role on Chatham in 2010
- Asset management of the schemes acquired from The Mall Corporation in 2008; Chester, Edgware and Epsom including the identification, assessment and delivery of a number of significant improvements to these assets through refurbishment, redesign and redevelopment.
Mobile: 07767 405 071