Nick joined Bride Hall in September 2002. Responsible for the expansion of the investment development portfolio. Nick spent five years in private practice before joining Hammerson plc in 1990 where he implemented the company’s investment strategy and development projects over 12 years.
- Restructure of the existing Bride Hall portfolio and purchased Bride Hall’s first shopping centre investment.
- Whilst at Hammerson, acquired the development site for the Oracle Shopping Centre at Reading and a subsequent joint venture with the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
- Also acquired, from Barclays Bank plc, a 50% stake in the West Quay Shopping Centre development in Southampton and performed development management role of both schemes.
- Establishment of joint venture vehicles for the Birmingham Alliance LP for the Bullring shopping centre project, the Bristol Alliance LP and The Shires Leicester LP, which set the framework for the finance, development and ownership of the completed investment.
- Strategic development advice and co-ordinated the development teams on Warner’s Agora Fund portfolio. This entailed evaluating options for the extension of Fishergate Centre, Preston, the development of the Market Hall, Bolton, the extension of the Middleton Shopping Centre, the master planning of Birkenhead Town Centre together with assessment of the development options for The Pallasades, Birmingham.
- Acquired three shopping centres from The Mall Corporation (Chester, Edgware & Epsom), in partnership with The Carlyle Group, to undertake asset management and implement the development and investment initiatives.
Mobile: 07788 145 341